CLOSEOUT SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE TOO
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
2019 Rossignol AllSpeed Pro 110 ski boots (CLEARANCE)
The AllSpeed Pro 110 is one of the best value ski boots money can buy. It is only one notch down from the stiffest boot in this group, but has all the same features, and it is a nice medium flex for the performance minded skier. At 100mm wide, it looks on paper to be a medium fit boot inside, and that is in fact the foot shape that it fits quite well. It is a really mainstream fit, neither super snug, nor super narrow. This is the shell shape that a good skier, with a medium width foot would most likely be looking for. It also offers AllSpeed customization features, a little cushier liner with premium Thinsulate Platinum insulation, a very wide powerstrap, and substantial all polyurethane upper cuff and lower shell construction. We love this new ski boot, and applaud Rossignol for offering so much performance in a medium fit, medium flex boot at such a great price.
Check out these features of the Rossignol AllSpeed Pro 110:
• Sensor Blade shell construction has a grid pattern molded into the shell shape. This grid makes the boot stiffer from side to side, while allowing it to be light weight and a bit more flexible forward.
• Flex Adjustment rear cuff bolts allow the boot to be adjusted for your personal flex preference. This is the stiffest boot in the series, but can be softened quite a lot to cover a very wide range of flex for advanced to expert level skiers
• OptiSensor T2 Custom liner fits the inside shape of the shell very closely. Less dead space between liner and shell means that the boot needs less break in to arrive at its final shape. Bottom line, this is the best fitting Rossi boot ever right out of the box. And, with Thinsulate insulation construction it is also one of the warmest boots available. This liner can be heat molded, but it fits very, very well right out of the box. It is a bit cushier inside than the liner found in the AllSpeed Pro 120.
• Easy Entry notches molded into the plastic along the instep area allow for super easy entry and exit for the foot. But, the traditional 4 buckle overlap performance is not compromised at all.
• 100mm Last - This is the shell width than many skiers should be skiing in. It offers great sensitivity and feel for the snow, but does not require stretching, grinding or cutting to allow enough room for all day comfort. Many of us performance minded skiers are looking for a boot that skis well, but allows for some toe room and less pressure around the foot at the same time. This boot fits very firmly, but still with room where you need it for all day comfort. THIS IS NOT A BOOT FOR NARROW FEET (check out the AllSpeed Elite models, which are quite a bit snugger).
• Super Wide Power Strap with heavy duty Velcro - Easy to adjust on the fly, and transmits power quickly to the front of the ski. A substantial power strap is important on any high performance boot.
• Single-Injected two piece PolyUrethane shell construction - PU is the premier shell material used in high performance boots. It transmits energy very well, and can be easily modified by heating or grinding as needed. Because this lower shell is a single molded PU, this is a boot that is easy to modify, but that will seldom be necessary because it fits so well.
How does the AllSpeed Pro 110 fit? For a boot that is published as a 100mm last width, it is a snug, close fit for above average width foot, with quite a bit of toe room in the shell. It is a great choice for any performance skier who simply wants a snug fit with a little more room at the end of the toes. Many skiers will appreciate that this boot is a bit longer in each shell size than the norm. This gives some extra toe room that a lot of us are looking for. Ski boots do not ski better just because our toes are hammered at the end of the shell. It has the perfect blend of snugness for performance skiing, but is also very comfortable for most skiers. Very easy to put on and take off. Feels firm out of the box, but gets better and better after you've had it on for a few minutes. Just like any performance boot, it's very important that the boot not be cold when tried on.
Thanks for looking! Let us know if you have questions. We love to help skiers choose great gear.
9:30 TO 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday