CLOSEOUT SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE TOO
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
2020 Salomon Aira 80 Ti ladies snow skis with bindings
- Dimensions are 123-80-106
- Sidecut radius is 12 meters (155cm)
The Salomon Aira 80 Ti is a really, really nice ski. For the lady who skis primarily on trail, but wants a ski that can also handle some mixed, bumpy, cut-up and ungroomed snow, this is a great choice. It has the same tip and tail shape as the wider QST models, and also shares the same rocker/camber profile. It is built with a full length, light weight poplar wood core, reinforced with a double layer of Carbon Fiber and Flax. An edge to edge Titanal power plate adds stability and edge hold. And finally, there is a new Cork inlay layer in the tip, to quiet and smooth out the ride ever more. This ski is very highly constructed, with all of Salomon's best engineering and tech inside. It is built exactly the same as the more expensive, and slightly wider Aira 84 Ti.
Check out these features:
- All Terrain tip and tail rocker makes the ski easy to maneuver around in moderate amounts of snow, while camber in the center of the ski improves edge grip and smoothness of ride on the snow. Very forgiving when placed on an edge.
- Full Poplar lightweight wood core also makes this ski a very easy ski to maneuver and handle in a wide variety of conditions.
This ski is available only with the factory matched Salomon Z10 GW binding system. This binding is compatible with standard Alpine boot soles, as well as the new Grip Walk boots that are just coming onto the market. It will fit any size boot, with no holes to drill ever.
• DIN range is 3 to 10, which will fit just about any adult skier.
The Salomon Aira 80 Ti is simply a great ski for any lady skier who wants more than just a groomer ski. It offers outstanding performance and versatility in a wide range of snow conditions.
9:30 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday