2018 K2 Spyne 120 MV Heat Snow Ski Boots
- Free Shipping Over $200
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
K2 Spyne 120 Heat for men. Built in heat system, in a super powerful, state of the art shell design.
♦ 120 Flex index
♦ 100mm shell last/shape
The Thermic Heat system is engineered by a partnership between Thermic and K2. The batteries (Lithium Ion) and controls are contained totally inside the liner, with nothing on the outside to get damaged or mess up the fit of your pants over the boot. And, the heating element wraps up and over the toe box, so your foot is not standing on the element, and no pressure is exerted onto it while skiing. This is the best conceived, best executed heat system in the history of ski boots.
Spyne is a ground breaking, new from the bottom up performance ski boot from K2. The Powerlite Shell is designed to minimize weight everywhere possible, without compromising performance. 4 different different stiffnesses (durometer) of TPU plastic, K2 has managed to break the paradox between lightweight for agility and power transmitted to the ski.
The Spyne 120 is for the aggressive guy who wants a ski boot that can ski the entire mountain. It is not the stiffest boot K2 offers, but it is as much performance as most of us will ever need. This is the only Spyne model that offers the Thermic Heat system.
- Powerfuse Spyne is what sets K2 apart from other ski boots. This design gives this two piece boot a springy, playful feel on the snow that two piece boots do not normally offer.
- FastFit instep - softer material is molded up and over the top of the foot, making the boot super easy to put on, and also to offer excellent wrapping fit over the critical instep area of the foot
- Medium stiff material on the sides of the lower shell provide excellent transfer of power, and a comfortable, close fit by allowing the shell to be pulled in close to the foot with the buckle system
- Super stiff lower chassis for maximum transfer of energy to the ski, with excellent torsional stiffness. Also offers outstanding resistance to sole wear.
- Custom moldable liner fits great out of the box, and will mold to your foot quite quickly during the first couple of ski days. But, can be heat molded if desired.
- 4 metal, micro adjustable buckles
- Cam lock power strap for maximum energy transfer and a secure fit around the calf.
We love this new K2 boot! K2 boots have been excellent performers since they were first introduced. But, now, that performance comes with an even better fit, and one of the lightest feels ever in a performance alpine ski boot. Step in, buckle up, and turn on the heat. It doesn't get any better than this.
We like to help with ski boots. Let us know if you have questions.
9:30 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday