WE WANT YOUR SKI BUSINESS. __CALL US IF YOU FIND A BETTER DEAL!__ 8-PROSKIGUY
-NO SALES TAX ON ORDERS OUTSIDE OF WASHINGTON- FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
2019 Blizzard Quattro RX Snow Skis with Marker Bindings
• Ski Dimensions are 129-84-113.
• Side cut radius is 16 meters (174 cm)
The Blizzard Quattro is a newer group of front side skis from Blizzard. We all spend the majority of our time on groomed snow, so why not own the best ski possible for all those days? The design of this series started with a totally clean sheet of paper; all the elements of ski design were considered, and engineered for maximum performance. Construction, sidecut shape, rocker profile, and binding interface are all state of the art. With the perfect synergy of all these elements, Blizzard brings to the market an amazing collection of skis.
The Quattro RX Ti is the widest, highest performing model in this group of amazing skis. With a very tight turning radius, wider waist, and lowest rocker profile, it is an absolute killer on steep groomers. Holds an edge like a Ginzu knife, and is as solid on the snow as any ski money can buy. The included IQ binding system uses the same toe and heel components as Marker's all new X-Cell race specific bindings.
For the skier who wants to ski fast on groomed snow, there is no better choice than the Quattro RX Ti. Groomers are the new powder when you own the Quattro! Make the most of most of your ski days by having a ski that allows you to ski your best. Check out the details that make the all new Quattro RX Ti such an amazing ski.
- 2mm Tip Rocker profile is just enough rocker to make this high performance machine also quite forgiving. A ski with this much performance would not be possible without modern rocker to eliminate the twitchyness often associated with race type skis. Even when the groomers get a bit bumpier, a small amount of rocker helps the ski stay in contact better with snow for improved stability.
- Super short tip shape enhances quickness by lowering swing weight. With less mass at the front of the ski, it is simply easier to get from turn to turn.
- Sandwich Construction - The ABS sidewalls act as a suspension system for the edges, keeping them in contact with the snow for a smoother feel and better edge hold. More edge means better grip on hard snow.
- Wood core - The best way to build a ski. Wood absorbs vibration better than any other material, and is super durable as well. As skis get wider, twisting stiffness tends to get softer, so wide skis don't hold as well on harder snow. Wood cores are torsionally (twisting) stiffer.
- Two sheets of Titanal add amazing stability and edge hold. Maybe some day a material will come along that works better than Titanal inside a ski. But, until it does, this is the premier component if you want a ski that is smooth, stable, and holds on the hardest snow. IQ Suspension consists of short arm that extends forward of the binding, with dampening material sandwiched between the ski and the arm. This system provides great vibration energy control, for a smooth possible ride and the great edge hold. Fast feels smooth!
- Built in IQ binding interface system with Suspension hydraulic vibration dampening
This ski is available only with the Marker X-Cell 14 binding system. The toe and heel components are Marker's latest designs, as you would expect on a high performance Blizzard ski. Race designed toe and heel create the stiffest possible coupling between boot and ski, giving the skier outstanding response and power. Lots of metal components in the bindings construction offer maximum durability and performance on the snow. Soft entry heel makes stepping into and out of the binding very, very easy. This binding is compatible with standard Alpine boot soles, and also with the new Grip Walk boots just coming onto the market. New GW boots now, or later will fit into this binding perfectly.
The IQ binding system is totally integrated into the design of the ski, and is comprised of two different concepts. (1) The IQ Channel built into the framework of the ski is designed to focus the skiers energy directly to the tip and tail. The Marker binding slides into this channel, and is held in place by one central screw, which allows the binding toe and heel to float as the ski flexes and counter flexes. (2) The Suspension Arm is also integrated into Quattro's top structure, with elastic dampening material placed between the arm and ski. The placement of the arm and dampening material into the forebody of the ski quiets vibration that starts at the tip and travels down the length of the ski. This IQ Suspension system features the longest Suspension arm, offering most excellent vibration dampening for a nice, smooth ride at high speed.
• DIN range of 5 to 14 This binding will work for any skier with a DIN setting of 6 or higher.
Thanks for looking. Let us know if you have any questions. We like to help skiers choose great ski gear. Proskiguy is YOUR HOMETOWN SKI SHOP ON THE WEB!
We Also Recommend
2020 Blizzard Firebird Competition 76 Ti snow skis with bindings